We hide heating pipes in the kitchen with our own hands: video instruction, necessary materials, various methods and useful advice
In each room, be it a school, apartment, office or kindergarten, there will be necessarily pipes of various communications. And such pipes, of course, can spoil the appearance of any of the premises. Therefore, the question: "How to hide heating pipes", including in the kitchen, remains relevant for every owner.
- main ways to hide the pipe
- Features method sewing pipes
- application features
- boxes Installation boxes for pipes made of plasterboard
- Mounting box of plastic
- Close the tube by means of false walls
- Closing the heating pipes with his own hands( video)
main waysHide pipes
In the modern world, when the market in the construction industry is able to offer a huge amount of construction material, and the service for carrying out repair work is rather developed, the questionHow to hide heating pipes is solved quite simply.
The following basic methods ex
- Sew in the wall;
- Disguise using a special box;
- Make a false wall.
Features method sewing pipes
If you decide to sew up a pipe in the wall, you will need to execute an algorithm works:
- for piping is necessary to make the executive scheme, paying particular attention to the diameter of the pipe, how they tepLoisination. Do not forget about the thickness of the layer to be embedded;
- In the wall it is necessary to make a stroba, the length of which will correspond to the length of the pipe;
When sewing pipes into a wall, it is important to remember that this method is more suitable for installing a new indoor heating system.
By providing a wall shroud in the wall, it is important to remember that it is necessary to provide for the location of special bends and pipe spouts, and to provide them with unimpeded access.
- Before thinking about how to hide heating pipes, they should always be insulated and make sure that they are securely fixed in the rod;
- Pipes to the walls using special brackets. To do this, drill the wall and insert into the holes dowels, which hold the brackets;
- Before hiding the heating pipes in the wall, they are tested for work capacity, and then cover with a layer of solution.
Application Features box
If you decide to close the pipe plasterboard or other material that does not dispense with the method of sealing the pipe by means of a box. This method is best used when there is a need to repair existing communication, hide battery, pipe and so on. The question arises: how to decorate the heating pipe in this case?
For this use the following types of materials:
- Special profile;
Installation of the
plasterboard duct The most accessible material for closing the battery is plasterboard. In addition to the fact that this material is cheap enough, it is also quite simple to use, and it can be used in living rooms, corridors, bathrooms, in the kitchen - that is, almost everywhere.
material. Such material as gypsum board is very easy to process and, using it to make boxes, it is possible to achieve any forms. If you hide the battery in a gypsum board box, then it can be decorated in any way possible, emphasizing the interior features of the room.
A gypsum boardboard can serve not only as a material for concealing pipes, it is possible to make special niches from which a battery can be placed.
When making a frame from gypsum board follow some rules:
- On the material, using a pencil and ruler, designate the contours of the future design;
- A special metal profile is attached to the intended line, using dowels or cushioning tape;
- Profile elements are inserted into the profile, and profiles are fastened together with screws by metal;
- The resulting frame is plasterboarded using screws;
- Fixing points and seams must be sealed with putty;
- The corners, both external and internal, must be reinforced with a corner profile made of metal;
- Carry out the final finish of the box.
Plastic box mounting
The heating pipe boxes made of plastic are an actual method of hiding the pipes, especially if you need to hide the battery in the bathroom, Kitchen and other premises of economic purpose.
If you decide to close the battery using a plastic box, then you need to consider some of the features of its manufacturing process:
- Using a pencil and ruler, outline the contour of the future box on the plastic;
- Carry out the installation of the frame of the box using a metal profile;
- From plastic, cut the necessary parts using a hacksaw;
- Attach the prepared parts to the frame using self-tapping screws, nails or special staples;
- Close the joints of plastic and wall elements with special corners or finishing elements.
Applying the technology of making boxes, it is important to remember that it is possible to use metal, which gives heat well and is distinguished by its durability.
Close the pipes with the help of the false wall
This method of hiding the heating pipes is used if the pipes in the room are located without a certain order and scheme, and hide them with a box is not possible.
Using this method, it is important to remember that a false wall will cause a reduction in the area of the room.
The undeniable advantage of this method is that it manages to hide not only vertically, but also horizontally located pipes.
The false wall can be made of: plastic, plasterboard, wood, and also from chipboard material. The frame must then be mounted on the entire wall.
How to close the heating pipes with your own hands( video)
We also recommend viewing this video, in which all the stages of the work are revealed:
There are other methods of decorating rooms, when it is necessary to close the heating pipes. And in most cases this process can be provided in the form of a design element by correctly selecting the material. In addition, the modern construction market is able to offer a wide range of materials for creating the basic elements of the boxes or false walls, as well as for their decor.