Embroidered cross-stitch patterns on the boxes pictures: small for children, light 50 to 50 for beginners
Even in contemporary art has a place of eternal - cross stitch schemes in the box. Thanks to technically correctly designed schemes, you can cope, even with complex composition, under the power and the beginner.
- Diagrams of cross-stitch embroidery on cells: learn to understand
- Embroidered cross-stitch: beginner's boxes
- Small cross stitch patterns for cells
- How to embroider a cross: learn a simple counting cross
- Moderncross stitch: on the cell circuit, pictures( video)
cross stitch diagrams of cells: learn to understand
None of cross stitching is complete without a circuit - lined onScarlet squares pattern. Each cell on the diagram indicates an embroidered cross on the fabric.
The process of learning cross stitching is pretty simple. From the needlewoman will only need assiduity, a little time and patience.
Very often, for convenience and simple understanding, the squares of the sch
So, let's look at everything in detail:
- The scheme is divided into large squares of 10 by 10 cells, whichHelps in the process of preparing the base fabric for embroidery, as well as when comparing embroidery on canvas with a pattern on paper;
- All florets have their own number, and if there are squares on the scheme that are not indicated in any way, then you do not need to embroider anything in these places;
- In order for your pictures to look harmonious and correctly positioned, embroidery should be started strictly from the middle of the canvas.
For convenience and accuracy of calculations, you can mark the center of the canvas with a pencil or a special felt-tip pen.
Cross-stitch embroidery: boxes for beginners
Due to simple cross-stitch patterns, many luxurious paintings are produced. Quite often the cross is embroidered with flowers, for example bouquets in a vase or those that grow in a meadow.
most often in cross stitch are such flowers:
- Roses - this light beautiful flowers, which symbolize loyalty, mutual love and give a full understanding of man and woman. Therefore, their images are so popular with many needlewomen. The embroidered image of the rose brings harmony in family relationships.
- Poppies .Outwardly they are quite simple, but such flowers look very original and interesting. It is believed that the embroidery of these flowers protects from ill and bad weather. Often such paintings complement the field flowers: cornflowers, spikelets or daisies.
- Peonies .These flowers in cross-stitch embroidery look excellent. They symbolize well-being, love and joy.
Colorful still life will enhance any kitchen, flowers, suitable for living room or bedroom, and a picture with angels, you can donate to the birth of a child.
When choosing a sketch for embroidery with a cross, it is worth considering all the elements in the figure, this will help in obtaining a good result.
small schemes for cross stitch on cells
small simple circuit is well suited for novice needle women, to help master the art of recreating drawings on the cell. Do not immediately undertake difficult work. It is necessary to gain experience. And then in the future such pictures can be presented as an original gift to their relatives and friends for any holiday.
Specificity technology small embroidery:
- A small cross on a fabric for embroidering will help make the drawing more beautiful and more effective, so it is better that the cage on the fabric is small.
- There are schemes with a very large palette of colors. Some needlewomen believe that working with such schemes is more laborious and uneasy, since sometimes it is necessary to embroider only a few crosses with the same color, you need to constantly change the thread. There are also such schemes in which the range of colors is smaller, although with them the products may look somewhat primitive. Which is better for you to choose.
- When carrying out small embroidery, the important technological moment is the stroke. With her embroidery will take shape and clarity.
Stroke is an outline of the contour of embroidery figures with a thin line of thread.
Stroke is done as follows: first traverse the contour in one direction through the stitch, then in the opposite direction the missing stitches are filled, and the needle is lowered into the opposite hole on the fabric. Stroke, if necessary, also form lines within the figure.
How to embroider a cross: learn a simple counting cross
To date, there are already more than 30 different kinds of embroidery cross stitch. However, it is ordinary cross-stitch embroidery that still remains the most popular among needlewomen. It is simple and universal, so even cross children are taught to embroider a cross.
An ordinary cross is made of two inclined stitches. You just need to lift the needle through the hole from the bottom in the canvas, put the diagonal stitch on the fabric and pass the needle through the opposite hole in the canvas.
Important! In order for the work to look neat, crosses should be embroidered with a slope on one side.
Modern cross-stitch embroidery: diagrams on the cells, pictures( video)
The needlewomen, who sit down for cross stitching for the first time, can make several training rows with a cross on a separate piece of canvas. This is necessary in order to "fill" the hand and gain self-confidence. After that, you can go to the "clean" version of the canvas and boldly create.