Those people, who in an apartment there is a window between the kitchen and the bathroom, probably ever wondered why, why it is needed and how it can be decorated, giving moreStylish and eye-catching look? People engaged in the design of apartments, to date, have in stock a lot of various ideas and are able to offer curious options for turning this particle into an interesting detail of your interior.
- For what purpose do the viewing window between the bathroom and kitchen in the Khrushchev?
- A kind of decoration
- We remove the window from the bathroom into the kitchen
- Bookmark the window between the kitchen and the bathroom plasterboard( video)
What is the purpose of the viewing window between the bathroom and the kitchen in Khrushchev?
At first glance, looking at this window, between the kitchen and the bathroom, it is not very clear why it still needs it, and what benefit comes from it.
Whatever it was, this design has several advantages, justifying its existence and is used when planning the construction of rooms. consider a number of advantages and destinies of the window between the kitchen and bathroom:
- ensuring quick evacuation in case of emergency;
- in case the goal is to visually give a larger space in a small room;The
- also gives the rooms more natural lighting and room ventilation.
If you still have decided to remove this invention Soviet times due to uselessness, then of course, this can be done without much effort. A simple and cost-effective way to dismantle the window is to use a brick or foam blocks that can be laid with an opening or covered with cement mortar.
Plasterboard sheets or plastic panels will also help. With a plethora of offers on the building materials market, there are many ways to hide or emboss a hole. If brickwork is used, foam blocks or mortar, as an option, you can hide it with wallpaper or hang a picture.
The methods described above have been described above, what material can the window be sealed with, now consider the Decorate the window between the kitchen and the bathroom:
- Glass blocks;
- Stained-glass windows;
- Double-glazed windows;
We remove the window from the bathroom into the kitchen
Before starting the finishing work, first of all, you need to get rid of the old design. First, you need to carefully remove the glass from the frame. To do this, remove the retaining slats. After the glass is removed, it is already possible to pull out the frame itself from the opening.
Take into account and do not forget that drywall and plastic panels do not have sufficient strength in comparison with a brick or foam blocks. Therefore, it is not necessary to fasten items with a large weight, for example, shelves or lockers. From the side of the kitchen is best suited thing small mass: lamps, clocks, paintings. ..
useful solutions from the viewing window in the bathroomYou can create a completely beautiful and functional appearance - creating a niche:
- You'll need cement here. With its help it will be necessary to cover and align the opening.
- After the wall is ready, it is possible to start its lining using ceramic tiles.
- From the side of the kitchen opening can be sealed with sheets of plasterboard and zashpatlevat. You can go further and increase the opening a little by removing the necessary number of bricks from the masonry. So we get more space for installing shelves, where you can put boxes and bottles for personal hygiene.
- Continuing to increase the opening space, you can lay out the tiles with a 3D effect or with a reflective coating. The shelves can be protected from water ingress by installing a curtain or sash.
Bookmark the window between the kitchen and the bathroom gypsum plasterboard ( video)
The old window can be replaced with a modern plastic that will allow you to ventilate the bathroom. Window profiles can be selected for the style of finishing the bath. If desired, the window glass can be sunk by using a special film. A good way to give the bathroom a bright color, if you use colored stained-glass windows and a more budget-friendly version of decoration, you will achieve using a colored stained-glass film, adding a beautiful frame to it. This kind of decoration fits well into the interior and in addition conceals the procedure for taking a bath.