Kitchen MDF film: glued with a pattern for the facade, which is better plastic or film, reviews, PVC, peeled off self-adhesive decorative
Every housewife dreams of a kitchen to her was not only convenient, but also beautiful. Every time to change kitchen furniture in the mood - this is not the most reasonable idea, and almost impossible. A very simple and inexpensive solution is found - this is a self-adhesive decorative film for furniture.
- Advantages film Kitchen MDF
- facades for kitchens MDF film( video)
- film patterned kitchen
- What better plastic or
- kitchen film What if unstuck film on the facade of the kitchen
- Alternatives kitchen design( chipboard andenamel)
- Review cuisine of chipboard( video)
- kitchen Design MDF film( interior photos)
Advantages for the kitchen MDF film
Then whenAdvantages of such a film are:
- The most important thing is that the film does not require large investments. Minimum cash and maximum opportunities.
- The types of this film are amazing for their variety. Everyone can choose a suitable size, color or picture.
- This film perfectly protects kitchen furniture from various damages. Also you can hide behind the film scratches or chips, and do not go broke for a new kitchen set.
- The film is very easy to use, it is very easy to paste and also easy to remove if necessary.
facades for kitchens MDF film( video)
film patterned to
kitchen Every kitchen has its own characteristics - size, color or style. Under each of these parameters, you can choose exactly the film that will be combined with the main interior and complement it. Adhesive film itself is popular with consumers, but films with different patterns are very popular.
Today it is no surprise the simple and plain facade kitchen furniture, and this furniture looks, to tell the truth, boring. Now if a flower opens on the door of the kitchen cupboard, or all the facades in the kitchen are made with some unusual ornament, your guests are unlikely to remain indifferent to such beauty. A few tips on what to do before applying this film:
- To ensure that the film is well laid on the surface, it must be cleaned of dust. The ideal option is if the facades where the film is to be glued are wooden and varnished.
- To ensure that you are not mistaken, and your drawing is flat on the other side of the film, a centimeter marking is provided for easy tapping.
- To make everything perfectly, you need to stick the film as carefully as possible, you should not allow any swelling, cracks, wrinkles, and so on.
Film facades MDF for the kitchen
One of the advantages of such facades is the low price. Perhaps, this material is the cheapest among those used for making kitchen furniture. They are easy enough to take care of, and with proper maintenance such furniture will last you for many years.
Film façade is resistant to all sorts of influences:
With its low cost, the film facades mimic various expensive coatings such as:
- wood, expensive rocks;
- imitation of metal coating;
- imitation of plastic coating, with a bright design.
What is better plastic or film for the kitchen
Let's try to figure out what is best for the kitchen.
If you need a facade for a kitchen that will serve you faithfully for a long time, it's certainly better to choose plastic. Advantages of plastic glued on MDF:
- Plastic is a durable material.
- He is not afraid of temperature changes.
- He does not burn the floor with the sun.
- Has a very attractive appearance and will suit the interior of any kitchen.
- The surface quickly gets dirty, the fingerprints remain.
- Very little choice in terms of color and style.
PVC film is made as follows: the film is glued to the substrate with a special glue, all actions take place under a press that presses on the film, allowing it to firmly grasp the base.
- The film has a low cost.
- Variety of species and colors.
- Resistant to mechanical damage.
- The film is pretty simple to clean.
- It is unstable to high temperatures - can withstand up to 70 degrees.
- In case of serious damage it will still be visible, even if the painted area is tinted.
- The film does not tolerate sunlight and may eventually burn out.
What to do if the film on the facade of the kitchen
has become unstuck. This problem is quite common among kitchen owners with facades covered with film. On the Internet, a lot of feedback and advice on this issue. We have gathered for you the most popular and effective ways to solve this problem:
- You can buy the same film and paste on the damage, use an iron or a hair dryer.
- You can refer to the masters who are engaged in kitchen furniture. They have a special apparatus for warming up, the main thing is that the color of the new film should be identical to the old color.
- Finally, change the film - it will allow you to keep your nerves, and you can update the interior of your kitchen if the old one is bored.
specialists. Alternative kitchen design options( chipboard and enamel)
Other materials can be used to turn your gray and dull kitchen, for example,(Laminated particle boards).The chipboard is covered with a special laminated film. The facades of this material look quite aesthetic and will be able to transform any kitchen beyond recognition.
- Very Affordable Price.
- You can order chipboard of any size that you just want, while the price will remain almost unchanged.
- Such facades look simple, without superfluous pomposity, although for some it is perhaps a plus.
- Once the time has elapsed, the front fittings may begin to stagger or fall off altogether.
- And in general, this case has a short service life, but if you want to decorate the kitchen, so to speak, "for the first time", then the LDPE is created just for you.
Kitchen overview from chipboard( video)
Another material for finishing the kitchen is enamel. Cheap and tasteful, the main thing when choosing facades, covered with enamel, pay attention to the number of layers of this very enamel - the more layers were applied, the better and more durable will be such a coating.
Successful choice to you!