Bar stools for the kitchen: photo of half-bar stools, wooden armchairs, foldable for a bar rack, photo, video
Bar counters are not typical for kitchens, as this design was conceived for drinking establishments. To increase the capacity of the bar, people were given the opportunity to be in the semi-standing position behind the counter where they could stay longer while communicating and ordering drinks. Since they are sitting, dangling their legs, they occupy significantly less space than people at the tables, and sitting position allows them not to tire for a long time and spend more time behind the counter. Some spacious kitchens allow the placement of a bar counter, to which you need to buy folding or solid bar stools, chairs or stools.
- How to choose bar stools for the kitchen
- Select polubarnye chairs
- kitchen Wooden bar stools for the kitchen: create
- cozy Bar chair Kitchen: convenience and comfort
- Bar stools for the kitchen( photo)
How to choose bar stools for
cuisineChoosing bar stools is much more difficult than just a dinner group. So bar stools are higher, and your feet do not rest on the floor, comfortable sitting is the key factor, because on an uncomfortable stool you can not sit comfortably: your legs will be hanging out.
When choosing bar stools you need to consider some points:
- The distance from the seat to the table top is very important. The most convenient is 28 cm, so if your bar table is about 91 cm high, then your bar stool should be about 64 cm. For a meter table you will need a stool with a height of 80 cm.
- Bar stools are located farther apart from each other than dining chairs. The distance between the centers of two adjacent stools should be at least 70 cm, and for chairs this distance can be 60 cm, as when sitting on a chair a person has a different leg position.
- stool without a back looks sleeker and less bulky, but if you are going to use a stool to eat regularly, it is better to buy a bar stool with a back
- Not all chairs or recliners have a footrest, and in fact it makes the seat more comfortable. Therefore, it is better to buy a bar stool with a footrest or an adjustable chair.
- Round folding stools take up a bit less space than square stools. Both styles look good, but round bar stools are usually safer - they are less stumbled upon walking.
- It's better to buy a swivel stool to turn to the person you are talking to and not get off it to move it to a new place.
Also think about all members of the family. If you have children, you should buy a stool with adjustable seat height. Children will thus be able to reach the bar table to eat and learn. Let their feet do not reach the floor or up to the crossbar, but children are used to chattering with their feet, and this does not bother them.
Assembling bar stool with his hands( video)
Select polubarnye chairs for the kitchen
When furnishing the kitchen is important to find the ones polubarnye chairs that fit into the style of the kitchen, but it is equally important to find the most comfortable chair. It is necessary to find a chair of the correct height, correctly determine the material of the seat cushions, the presence of handles and the possibility of rotation.
. Here are just a few of the styles of semi-bar stools:
- Traditional semi-bar folding chairs are usually made of dark wood, trimmed with aged patinated metal and have leather seats. Design ranges from various American styles to European traditions from the Mediterranean to Scandinavia. Fixed and rotary structures with armrests and backrests and without them.
- Tropical semi-bar stools are based on island traditions, often made of vines and rattan. Some chairs of this type simply use tropical patterns in the design of seat upholstery.
- Semi-bar chairs of the transitional type made of dark wood, contain metals and leather, while they look less bulky than traditional chairs. In many cases, the chairs are equipped with small armrests, which are designed for people of non-standard growth. Can be rotatable and adjustable height.
- "Modern style", usually means a special style of "retro", which was modern in the 1940s and 1970s, from leather or vinyl, sometimes chairs are equipped with hydraulic lifts. The main colors of the skin are black, brown, white, red, but vinyl and plastic allow to have absolutely any color.
Select polubarnye chairs right: Design Ideas( video)
Wooden bar stools for the kitchen: create
cozy wooden bar stools are very good for the center of the kitchen table or the bar. For bar counters of non-standard height or for children, you can purchase chairs of adjustable height, or even better, chairs with footrests or a swivel structure.
There are several different types of wooden chairs that can be used in combination with a bar counter. Some of them have a classic or traditional design, with a simple wooden frame and a soft seat.
Other fancy ones are usually manufactured by hand and made to order, which guarantees that each product is guaranteed. They can be selected in the color of the table top. In this case, you must be very careful when choosing the color and material.
chairs to the bar: wood and metal( video)
Bar chair Kitchen: convenience and comfort
Bar chair, does not substantially differ from the bar stools or chairs, only contain high armrests and curved backs, so that people likeDrowning in the chair. Essentially, armchairs are more comfortable than chairs or stools, but are more cumbersome and unstable.
Bar chairs - a transitional form between an ordinary kitchen chairs and bar stools, as it allows you to combine a comfortable position when sitting with an almost horizontal position of the hips and compact layoutMan at the bar. Armchairs are made woven or leather, their height should be selected in the same way as for chairs and stools.
Design bar stools for the kitchen( video)
Choosing the right bar stools, stools or chairs for the kitchen is more difficult than selecting conventional chairs. It should be a good estimate of how different chairs or chairs will fit the kitchen bar and the style of the kitchen as a whole. The most important thing is the necessary height of the chair or chair, so that people can sit comfortably, then you need to consider such parameters as height and the presence of the backrest, arms and armrests, as well as the ability to sit rotate.
Bar stools for the kitchen( photo)