Bedroom in Provence style: photo of interior and design with own hands, small white furniture, repair headset, video in wooden house
Provence - a style that emerged in the countryside in France. This is why Provence is distinguished by its simplicity, convenience and incredible sophistication. Many want to see their bedroom or even the whole house so that the soul and body can relax in a pleasant home environment. For such people, Provence fits like no other style.
- Style Provence in the interior of the bedroom
- How to make a bedroom design in the style of Provence
- How to make a design in the style of Provence with your own hands
- Create a furniture bedroom for a bedroom
- How to choose a bedroom suite Provence
- white bedroom Provence
- small bedroom in the style of Provence
- How to repair the bedroom in the style of Provence
- bedroom in the style of Provence in a wooden house
- bedroom in the style of Provence( video)
- Design bedroom in the style of Provence( Photo Interior)
Provence style in the interior of a bedroom
style of Provence - it is just a godsend for a berth. It is not surprising that in recent years this trend has enjoyed such popularity: many want to get away from the urban fuss into a space reminiscent of the tranquility of village life.
What are the advantages of a provence for a bedroom:
- A style that lends itself to rest. abundance of pastel shades, light, nice looking graphics, as well as natural materials results in excellent physical and mental rest.
- Easy to carry out. You will not need to hire workers and designers to create a provence in your bedroom. All the techniques that focus on the creation and maintenance of this style can be easily fulfilled with your hands, and elements of interior and furniture, you can choose, guided by the basic characteristics of the furniture in the style of Provence.
- Price. Provence style can be created at no particular cost. You can save on furniture, choosing a set of stylized wooden frames in the old style. This will only affect the longevity, and the appearance will be consistent with the principles of provence. All other materials are very accessible: paper wallpapers and natural fabrics for curtains, bedspreads, rugs, panels and napkins, fresh flowers. Many elements are easy to carry out by hand.
- Environmentally friendly. In recent years, fashion has increasingly focused on eco-style in the interior. Provence easily supports this direction, as it involves the use of natural materials, as well as living plants in its interior.
- The possibility of making a bedroom really luxurious. If the savings are not included in the tasks of your repair, then Provence gives you a unique opportunity to place museum luxury items right in your bedroom. The antique chests of drawers, beds, banquettes, lockers and tables made of expensive wood will make a work of art from your room for sleep. Also, the luxurious design can decorate stucco molding, statuettes and paintings in the Renaissance style.
Provence style is available for people with different financial possibilities. This is one of the main advantages of this direction.
How to design a bedroom in the style of Provence
If you decide to make a bedroom in the rustic style of the south of France, you probably need to find out what elements are needed to create this style.
Provence easily enters everyday life with the following interior details:
- Pastel shades. If we talk about the color solution, then the categorical assertion of the primacy of pastel shades. In the most respects - olive, cornflower blue, blue. Also active are light shades of gray, beige, pale yellow. Brown wood and forged furniture elements sometimes stand out against the background of light colors
- Natural flowers. The windowsill, filled with greenery, perfectly complements the bedroom in the style of Provence. Do not forget about the pots - they also need to fit into the big picture.
- Flower ornament. Very nature for Provence drawing "in a small flower".In this way, walls, curtains or bedspreads can be painted.
- Aged furniture. If you do not have the opportunity to purchase really antique furniture, then at your disposal are old stylized beds, chests of drawers and lockers! In addition, the effect of old-fashionedness can be done independently. All we need is forged items, carved wood and cracked paint.
- Stucco molding and other decor elements in the Renaissance style. Figurines of plaster and porcelain, characteristic frames for paintings and photographs - all this helps to create a style of Provence.
- Patchwork and embroidery for capes, pillowcases, bedspreads, blankets, napkins and other textile trifles, which fit organically into the general outline of the Provence.
- Strip and cage as a print for various surfaces in the bedroom.
- Chandelier, sconces and floor lamps, stylized for candelabra. Otherwise, you can use lighting devices easier, but always with a fabric or lace shade.
- A baldachin made of light tulle or a dense, beautiful material.
- Candles, mirrors, paintings.
There are many opportunities to create a provence in your bedroom. Gather yourself a set of those provincial elements that you particularly liked.
How to make a decoration in the style of Provence with their own hands
Provence was created in poor rural conditions, where manual labor was at a premium. Therefore, many parts of the provincial style can easily be created with their own hands. Perhaps some things seem to you not so easy for execution, but diligence, patience and love for your home and family will help you in creating author's works in the style of Provence.
In the direction of the provence with your own hands, you can do the following:
- pasting walls with wallpaper;
- deliberately careless plaster;
- paneling with wooden lining or tiles;
- laminate flooring;
- stucco moldings from gypsum;
- sheathing of furniture with fabric;
- furniture painting with aging effect;
- wood carving for the head of the bed or other decorations;
- manufacturing of shades;
- patchwork, embroidery, knitting;
- decoupage, painting, stencil.
Provence has deep prospects for needlework. Practically any kind of applied art will surprisingly fit into the provincial style, will give it completeness and author's zest.
We create a furniture for a bedroom for a bedroom
To make furniture look like a classic provincial interior, it is necessary to make an aging process.
For wooden furniture items, the aging process is as follows:
- Remove the original coating from the selected furniture: varnish, paint or anything else.
- Scrub the wood so that it is ready to be painted.
- Now apply the base paint. China is suitable as a paint manufacturer. Typically, water-soluble pastel shades are used;Also actual look bright blue, blue, olive, green and even sometimes coral.
- On the dried tree, apply a varnish.
- Sand again, with a fine sandpaper to create characteristic scuffs.
- Now we apply patina - it will create a pleasant whitish shade.
- After drying, partially remove the patina with a sandpaper or steel wool. You can remove the patina from the whole product, leaving the whitish areas only in the indentations, or only from the ribs or other parts of the piece of furniture.
furniture created with their own hands - it is an achievement of which you can justly proud of for years to come.
How to choose a bedroom set Provence
If you wish to purchase a bedroom set in the style of Provence, the special difficulties should arise, since the ready sets often have provincial direction, as originally stated in the sale. But if you decided to assemble your own sets yourself, then be sure to familiarize yourself with the basic principles of furniture selection in the style of Provence.
Furniture provincial style is characterized by the following parameters:
- forged parts;
- wooden array as the main kind of material;
- cracked or worn paint;
- carved parts, flowing lines;
furniture in the style of Provence should be feeling like a warm cozy village house. In addition, aged furniture supports family traditions of succession of generations.
White bedroom Provence
White - the color is very relevant for provansalnogo style. If you want to create a heavenly place in your home, a perfectly white Provence-style bedroom will suit you. How to focus on the provincial direction, using shades of only 1 color?
. To make a snow-white provence, use:
- painted in light gray color agedtree;
- stucco on the ceiling and walls;
- lace pillow cases, lampshades, napkins;
- white stone or wood floor;
- light wooden ceilings on the ceiling;
- silver-white frames for mirrors, photos or pictures.
Here is an incomplete list of elements that will help create a style of Provence in white.
White Provence creates a paradisiacal sense of comfort, freshness and beauty.
small bedroom in the style of Provence
Provincial style looks amazing in a large room, and the modest. The secret lies in the comfort that conceals all these cute little things from natural materials.
What should I choose for a small bedroom in the style of a provence:
- The bed can only contain a forged headboard and wooden legs. This option takes a little space, and looks stylish.
- Bedside table, decorated with wrought-iron handles and painted antique.
- The aged chest of drawers can serve as a replacement for a modern cabinet.
- Curtains with floral print and light tulle.
- Stylish lighting fixtures.
- Interior decoration, meeting the basic principles of the provincial direction.
- Live plants.
- Abundant textiles with matching prints, an abundance of pillows and napkins.
Even in a small bedroom, the Provence will look perfect: thanks to the light tones, softness and comfort of the Provence, the small bedroom will turn from a sullen shack into a small pleasant sitting area.
How to repair a bedroom in the style of Provence
To make interior decoration of the room in the style of Provence, you should follow some simple rules.
Which interior trim matches the provincial style:
- White, non-glossy ceiling. It is possible to use a rack ceiling with wooden ceilings.
- Walls are often made of natural materials( plaster, gypsum), and subsequently painted in the desired shade. You can use paper wallpapers.
- Floor is most often made with laminate, stone or solid wood.
Interior decoration in the style of Provence is available even for a modest budget.
A bedroom in the style of Provence in a wooden house
A wooden house is an ideal receptacle for the Provencal style. In the house of natural materials, Provence fits into any room and bedroom including.
Why Provence is an excellent choice for a wooden house:
- Walls, ceiling and floor in woodenThe house is already ready for Provence: wooden natural surfaces are ideal for the embodiment of the provincial style.
- A wooden house usually has larger dimensions than an apartment. Therefore, there will be enough space for charming details and decorations in a wooden house.
- The wooden house, located in the bosom of nature, has an easy, pleasant provincial style. Therefore, Provence goes more to houses than to apartments.
- The bedroom in the attic will look even more beautiful if you add elements to it in the style of Provence.
A private home is a great place to embody many design ideas including a Provence-style bedroom.
Bedroom in the style of Provence( video)
Creating a bedroom in the Provencal style is typical not only for adults. A bedroom for a girl or a girl will also look luxurious, if you add cute accessories in a provincial style. Living room and children's room in country style or provnas have become classics for many. Therefore, without hesitation, agree to make a bedroom in a provincial style!