Laying of paving slabs on a concrete base: the technology of how to put concrete, for glueing glue, put the video
A walkway or sidewalk can be a convenient place to travel in the country or in a private house. You do not need to think that it will be expensive or too difficult. Technology is available to everyone who has minimal knowledge of how to lay a tile. And the price depends on the chosen method of installation.
- Technology of laying paving slabs on concrete foundation
- Order: how to put paving slab on concrete foundation
- Use of glue for paving slabs
- Practical tips for laying paving stone on concrete
- Paving tiles on concrete base( video)
Paving technologyTiles on concrete base
Concrete base is often used if serious loads are planned on the paving slab. Under the weight of the material will not settle or deteriorate, as is the case with the traditional method. If the workers have installed a blind, then a concrete screed with waterproofing properties is
The durability of the pavement on a concrete base is much higher than with conventional laying.
The installation technology is available to everyone and you can do the work yourself. The main thing is to drain and drain before the process itself. Concrete can not pass water, and in the cold season or in the off-season it is quite dangerous.
Staging of tiles on a concrete base:
- Calculation, marking and preparatory work;
- Editing curb;
- Creation of a concrete base;
- Laying of the flagstone.
The first step is to stretch the yarn to indicate the level of laying. It is necessary to equip the right level of the slope of the sidewalk. Usually it is 1-3 degrees.
It is also worth taking care of excavating the soil. The porosity should be about 40 cm. So calculate the required depth of the soil, taking into account that the sidewalk is always slightly above the ground level. Also, you need to consider the drain for drainage.
Curbs set so that the track can keep its shape. The pouring itself is quite heavy and multilayer, so this formwork is absolutely necessary. Anyway, the curb will have to be installed before pouring concrete or after.
For installing the edge of the sidewalk, it is necessary to excavate a trench that will be 30 cm below the bottom of the curb slab.10-20 cm of trench should take rubble, which is well rammed. Further, the solution is poured and the guardrail of the path is installed. A day later, you can start the main job.
After excavating the soil, it is necessary to level the soil and create the desired slope. After this, you should lay geotextile. It is put to prevent the sprouting of greenery, which is impossible because of the thick layer of concrete.
Next it is necessary to lay 15-20 cm of rubble and all tamper. After that, you need to install a metal frame. This is done if high loads are planned on the sidewalk. After that, concrete M100-M200 is poured.
Order: how to put the paving slab on the concrete foundation
The procedure for laying paving slabs is similar to the usual installation of tiles in the bathroom or in the kitchen. Preparatory work does not require priming or thorough stripping. It is enough to choose the right way of laying.
technology. The options for installing paving slabs:
- On a wet base of sand and cement;
- On a dry basis;
- On building adhesive.
When working with a dry method, there is a large shrinkage of the material, so this method is used only by professionals. And the cost of building glue is not affordable for everyone. That is why the most optimal option - laying on a wet screed.
To begin with, a cement-sand mortar is prepared. Crushed stone in the composition of add it is not necessary. The mixture is slightly stronger and thicker than with the litter.
To start, you need to make a fitting. You need to determine how the tile will be placed, cut out the problem areas. After this, it is necessary to pour the solution in a layer of 2-3 cm. Next, lay the tile.
To check the gap use crosses. It is important to follow both the smoothness of the surface and the right bias.
After work is completed, it is necessary to wait a couple of days for the final drying. The resulting gap should be filled with sand, using a broom. After 7 days, it is possible to treat the slits with a solution.
Use of glue for sidewalk tiles
If desired, glue can be used for paving tiles. The work itself is simple and you can do it yourself. But the result is a strong and durable coating.
For work, you need the mixture itself and the chosen tile. Laying should be done on a concrete base. This will provide a durable cover for transport.
Sequence of tile installation for building adhesive:
- Preparation of the base. It is necessary to get rid of debris and moisten the working surface with water. If there is no curb, then it is necessary to mount the fence.
- Tile laying. It is necessary to put the tile, gradually applying glue. The mixture layer needs to be adjusted with a trowel. Doing the necessary slope can be controlling the thickness of the layer. A separate tile should be immersed in the mixture for a couple of millimeters.
A rubber hammer can help to properly lay pavers. Sometimes a method using an adhesive can be used to form a base. After preparing the soil, you just need to fill the mixture.
When applying glue, it is better to make a lateral slope. The longitudinal version will require more glue.
In order to get a stronger adhesive base, you need to add cement, sand and gravel to the mix. So the structure of the solution will be more durable. But such a foundation will be too expensive.
Practical advice on laying pavement paving stones on concrete
It is important to lay out the tiles correctly, but in addition there are many nuances that relate to the installation of pavers. For starters, consideration should be given to the risk of handling mobile soil. Here it is worth to ground the earth with a vibrating saw. In addition, there are other nuances of technology.
coating. Practical advice and work rules:
- It is necessary to pay attention to soils with high humidity. During freezing, they will increase their volume, so the technology of laying the sidewalk is different.
- Weather conditions should be taken into account during operation. Wind, rain, hail directly affect the hardening of concrete.
- The first joint treatment must be carried out exclusively with sand. It is better to sift it.
- For qualitative work it is necessary to take advantage of additional tools: concrete mixers, vibropiles. So the crushed stone will be reliably tamped, and the concrete will have a uniform consistency.
- If you plan to create paintings or unusual patterns, then it is worth trying on the tiles and trying to think things over beforehand.
- In the absence of skills in laying tiles, you need to turn to professionals for help.
The durability of the coating depends on the care of the tiles. For this, it is worth periodically cleaning. If the pavement has split or other defects have appeared, it can be repaired. You just need to replace the old tiles with a new one.
Laying of paving slabs on concrete base( video)
Concrete base for paving tiles is simply necessary. It strengthens the path and allows transport along it. In this case, pouring concrete increases the life of the limestone. Work on laying can be carried out in three ways. Everything depends on the available means and skills.