Backgrounds for decoupage: pictures with a sketch, a master class on a dark and white background, how to make a beautiful lantern
Now decoupage becomes more and more like an epidemic. A huge number of craftsmen are interested in this kind of creativity and it is now impossible to find a country that does not touch this hobby. The most important in the work are, of course, the background for decoupage, because they create the beauty of the transformed product. Further on, they will be discussed in great detail.
- Decoupage pictures: backgrounds themed
- Decoupage background: creating a complex drawing with paints
- Drawing a background in decoupage: master class
- Floral background in decoupage: master class
- Marine backgroundsFor decoupage: strip
- Decoupage on a dark background
- Choose a background for decoupage( video)
Images for decoupage: background thematic
The subjects of pictures for decoupage are diverse: there is a style of Provence, And country, and such a favorite flower theme.
- Provence. Lavender - a symbol of Provence, the territory of France. Lavender field in decoupage can bring a little sunny French space to the interior. Pictures with this theme are often decorated with flowers with various additions. Use lilac, blue and sand tints.
- Country. This is the style of England of the last century. The difference with the provencal in the color scheme, in the country there are warm shades. The plot line is a strip and a cage, pots and flowers. A fruit, a berry or a bird can be depicted.
- Vintage. There is a stylization under the retro, while the image is supplemented with labels, logos, stamps and inscriptions. There are both colored subjects, and monochrome. Motifs contain flowers and birds, beautiful ladies and the Eiffel Tower.
- Flower motif. This niche is a huge field for choice. Here, and beautiful poppies, and gentle tulips, and various other flowers. She is very popular with the chic chic, it contains images of roses.
Kitchen motives will help to bring a little coziness into the interior of the kitchen. You can decorate the pattern with a kitchen board or napkin, a tray or a mug. You can paint a picture with cooks or still life and add a picture to the inscription.
Decoupage background: creating a complex drawing using paints
In this background, the layers of paint are superimposed on each other, which makes the surface of the product extremely interesting. Complex backgrounds are created with the help of acrylic paint, brush, or roller. The working surface "grows old" with a toothbrush or washcloth. Thus, you can imitate wood, old leather or even a stone.
To simulate a tree, you need:
- Take two colors of contrast tone. On top of the prepared surface, you must apply a brush layer of acrylic paint with the first tone. Wait until it dries.
- On the palette, the second tone of the paint is selected and mixed, diluted with a diluent and applied on top of the first layer.
- After about half an hour the second layer is partially removed with a toothbrush, it must be driven in one direction. The paint should be removed evenly.
To simulate the skin will need paints in light and dark colors, with light and dark spots should alternate.
If there is any doubt in the combination of colors, the first layer is made with white, the second is covered with the basic paint color that is selected for the background.
Drawing the background in decoupage: master class
The background painting is very intimidating for beginners. The picture is painted with paints and thus combined with the background of the surface itself. The junction is no longer visible, the background colors are fully merged with the image.
This type of decoupage is used in the presence of a picture that can not cover the entire surface of the material. The picture is glued to the object, and the continuation of the image is drawn on empty spaces.
Drawing has several functions:
- Reduces the contrast between a clear outline of the motif and the background;
- Merging the motive and background;
- Giving a background of picturesqueness and expressiveness.
You always need to use the color specified by the creators of the picture, which is used in decoupage.
Floral background in decoupage: master class
The floral background is most popular in decoupage technique, so it's no wonder how popular it is among needlewomen.
In order to apply a similar background to the object, it is necessary:
- The base should be treated with nest;
- Apply the primary color to the workpiece;
- Dry the first coat of paints, apply a second coat;
- Choose a decoupage map or a napkin, cut out a floral pattern;
- Place the adhesive underneath the pattern, allow to dry slightly;
- Cover the adhesive layer with a cloth and smooth it.
If the flower pattern has a large number of small parts( twigs, buds), they do not need to be cut. They dorisovyvayutsya thin brush on the surface of the finished object.
Marine backgrounds for decoupage: strip
To please close ones, dreaming with marine themes, you can resort to a master class to create beautiful coasters with a thematic strip.
For this you need:
- Primer each workpiece of the supports;
- Apply the primer in several layers;
- Sand the surface, highlighting the edges;
- Reverse side with white acrylic;
- Make strips using paint tape and paint them with blue acrylic;
- Form additional strips with a shift, paint with blue acrylic;
- Glue another layer of adhesive tape on top, cover with red acrylic;
- In the same way strips are made in dark blue;
- Surface is covered with several layers of varnish. Everyone should be well dried.
This way the back side is executed in red and blue. On the other side you can put images of a ship or a pirate. Get a great striped gift for children and adults.
It is necessary to make varnish, because if you have it, you can easily fix unsuccessful drawings, erasing unnecessary brush strokes with a cotton swab.
Decoupage on a dark background
Decoupage in white color quickly bothers, and often needlewomen are looking for something completely different. Many mistakenly, sticking an image on a dark background, because a thin layer of paper on any color, except white, will lose its original appearance. It will darken and will look unnatural.
Here's what you need to do to work properly:
- A blank layer of white paint. On the tree before this, it is necessary to apply a primer;
- The required image is cut from the napkin;
- It gently sticks from the center to the edges;
- Try not to touch the napkin, it is necessary to apply black acrylic paint with a thin brush;
It is advisable to use the paint after the napkin has dried. After the entire product dries, about 5 layers of acrylic lacquer are applied from the top.
If the edges of the motif are too embossed, before applying the paint, you should circle the napkin around the edge with a permanent marker. Paint, falling on thin paper, can spread and form unsightly spots.
Choose a background for decoupage( video)
Decoupage is largely similar with application, from scrapbooking, he also picked up some quality. But he is also very different, having a special artistic quality and picturesqueness. Now for masters there is a huge selection of materials for creativity: plant motifs, curbs for decoupage, peas, a cage and a strip. You can find images in color and black and white versions, to draw different objects, from lamps to flower pots. And that all this was of good quality, you need only a little effort and practice.