Decoupage of watering cans: Ikea and master class, photo of metal, video and pictures, fair of masters, autumn motives
decor. How can we perform decoupage of the leks with our own hands? How beautiful is it to decorate an ordinary garden or tin can? This will be discussed in this article. The garden watering can not be distinguished by the original design. But, having worked on it in the technique of decoupage, it is quite possible to make an object of admiration.
- Decoupage of leks with napkins
- Step-by-step master class of decoupage of watering cans: aging
- Decoupage of leeks: mastering of egg shell
- Modern decoupage of a metal watering can: trend 2017
- Decoupage of watering cans: master class( video)
- Detail: decoupageWatering cans( photos of examples)
Decoupage of leks with napkins
The needlewomen do original things by sticking pictures, drawings, photos, etc. on the surface of a metal watering can. Decorating a tin can or made of other ma
To decorate an old garden watering can, you will need:
- Napkins with a favorite pattern.
- Colors acrylic.
- Bituminous varnish.
- Adhesive PVA.
- Acrylic lacquer.
The first thing to do is prepare the product for the future work. The watering can be washed and dried. The alcohol-containing product will help to degrease it.
Next, the master class on decorating the leks goes through the following steps:
- The next step is priming. To do this, carefully cover the surface of the galvanized or plastic watering can with white acrylic paint. It is better to make more than one layer, and 2-3 layers. The last layer should be the shade that will be most beneficial to combine with the selected pattern.
- Decoration of a watering can with an aging effect looks much more impressive. In this case, bitumen varnish is useful. In places where aging is planned, it is necessary to apply a bitumen varnish with a brush. It can be seams, pits, various grooves, that is places that will harmoniously fit into the overall composition. As soon as 15-20 minutes pass, and the varnish does not have time to dry, it is necessary to soak the cloth with a solvent and lightly pass along the varnished places.
- The next step is to apply the pattern from the napkin. Napkins can be found in any shopping center, for example, on the shelves of Ikei. It can be autumn motifs or napkins with any suitable pattern. So, when the napkins are selected, you need to remove the topmost layer on which the pattern. The necessary drawing should be torn off, borders should not be sharp.
- Next, you need to take a prepared watering can and apply a PVA glue to the place where you plan to paste the picture. Then on the glue it is necessary to apply a pattern, gently smoothening it with his hands. Spread the image from the center to the edges, using a brush, otherwise, the probability of damage to the picture is high.
- Once the pattern is in place, wait until the product dries.
- The next step is a close inspection of the watering can. If necessary, you need to add details, perhaps something to finish.
- The final stage of decoration will be coating the product with acrylic lacquer. Several layers should be carefully applied, this will create protection from external influences, and will give the watering aesthetic look. As soon as the product completely dries, you will get a beautiful and exclusive watering can with a unique design made by yourself.
As can be seen from the master class, the decoupage of the old watering can be easily done on its own. The only thing that is needed is a little imagination, good mood and time.
Step-by-step master class of decoupage of watering cans: aging
Decoupage of a summer watering can in the style of Shebbie Shik, today is an incredibly relevant topic. The main thing is to choose the basic tone and stucco. Shebbie Schick - aging, come to us from America. This is a fashionable style in which the main party is played by various colors, motifs and ornaments.
. In order to perform decoupage of watering cans in the aging style it is necessary to prepare:
- Acrylic paints;
Lake can be bought in Ikea shopping center, or take an old model from a summer house or garden.
The master class for decorating is as follows:
- The workpiece is prepared. The watering can is washed and dried. After that, it is necessary to make priming of the tin surface with the help of white paint.
- After drying the paint, you need to take the wax, and wipe them the places that were planned to grow old, these can be grooves, pits, nose, edges.
- Next, the watering can should be painted in the main color, but it should be a lighter tone than the previous one.
- As soon as the product dries, you need to take the skin and rub it in the places where the wax was applied. The result is an aging effect. Dry the product with a hair dryer.
- Next, you need to paste the gypsum decor on the watering can, you can use it ready, and cover it with paint in tone.
- The final stroke is the coating of the product with lacquer.
It's not so difficult to decorate an old homemade watering can. By the way, decoupage can be carried out not only on the watering can, the surface of a bucket or other garden utensil is perfect.
Decoupage: a master class for laying eggshell
Several things are required for decorating work.
- Alcohol for degreasing.
- Napkins with a pattern, with cherries, with patterns.
Once all the materials are ready, you can start decorating.
Stages of work are as follows:
- The watering can should be thoroughly washed and dried.
- Use a cotton swab and alcohol to degrease the surface.
- Priming can be done with paint or white water-based paint. The primer is easy to apply with a sponge for washing dishes.
- Next, the product should be given time to dry completely, it usually takes 15 minutes, if you use acrylic paint, then less.
- In order for the shade to be even, the primer should be applied in 2-3 layers.
- As long as the watering can dries, you need to prepare the decor, cut out a napkin that you like, any, maybe it will be a winter forest or a fair, and maybe a bouquet of flowers or something else, fantasy is unlimited.
- The next step is to take the file, lay a picture on it, and moisten it. Then gently put the image on the watering can.
- Next you need to work in the usual technique of decoupage, with the use of PVA glue and brushes. After finishing work, the workpiece should be left to dry for the night.
- The next day, you should start decorating the eggshell. The shell must be clean and dry.
- Next, you need to apply glue to the watering can, and begin to lay out the egg mosaic with tweezers. The process is painstaking, but the result will be delightful. It is not necessary to glue the whole watering can, shells can be here and there.
- Once the process has been completed, it is necessary to apply the paint and coat the product with varnish.
It's so easy to get the original watering can. The process is not complicated, but rather interesting. A great idea for classes with a child or to relieve stress after a day's work.
Modern decoupage of a metal watering can: trend 2017
Decoupage is an interesting idea for updating old or decorating new products.
is good. It:
Decoupage of watering cans: master-class( video)
Needlework gives not only aesthetic pleasure, but also helps to calm the nervous system. The creative process removes tension, removes from a depressive state. And the results of his work are pleasing for many years. Having learned a simple technique of decoupage, you can do many interesting things.