Decoupage of the New Year ball: Christmas tree master class, video and photo, foam plastic box and pictures
New Year's approach is felt long before the last days of December. And it is quite reasonable to start preparing for the holiday in advance - decorations for the house, gifts, decor. Of course, it's good when every year new Christmas balls appear on the Christmas tree. And if they are still made by themselves, at least, decorated by yourself.
- What are the balls for decoupage
- Beautiful New Year's ball: Decoupage
- MK: New Year's balls with their own hands, decoupage
- Continuation of the master class on decoupage of Christmas balls
- Nuances of the master class for decoupage of Christmas balls
- Snow decoupage of Christmas balls from foam
- Decoupage of Christmas balls( video)
- Examples of decoupage of Christmas balls( photo)
What balls are used for decoupage
Nothing prevents you from taking a regular Christmas tree ball, and by making your own sketch, the
In specialized stores you can buy a whole batch of balls. More often it is plastic single-color balls in quantity of 4,6,10 pieces. So, taking advantage of all the advantages of decoupage techniques, you can make a whole collection of balls.
Beautiful Christmas ball: Decoupage
Before decorating the surface of the New Year's ball, you need to prepare it. Remove from the ball wire fastening, and for convenience, firmly fasten it to the rod. Then fine nazhdachkoy you clean the sparkles from the ball( it's about a simple Christmas tree ball).The paint is washed off with a nail polish remover. Then wash the ball with water, and then clean it again with sandpaper.
in advance. Then you proceed as follows:
- The background for pictures is a primer. Glue PVA add in 30 ml of acrylic paint. This compound is applied to the workpiece with a sponge, then you leave it to dry. Then again the workpiece is primed.
- Next, proceed directly to decoupage. Choose the right pictures, cut out the motif and try it on the surface. In most cases, napkins are used.
- On the cut out or torn off drawing make cuts - this will allow the image to take the form of a sphere, to avoid the formation of wrinkles.
- For gluing you can use PVA-glue, which in equal proportions is diluted with water.
- The picture can be glued so - apply the image and smear it on top with a soft-brush. Or the glue is applied to the surface of the ball, but the New Year's motive is already glued to it.
- After the balloon has completely dried, it must be covered again with acrylic paint to gently match the edge of the background and the glued image.
After the glue dries, its rough edges are possible. They can be slightly patched with nest. Well, the finish decor will depend only on your imagination. You can add sparkles, highlight the outline of the image, use a glass bead.
MK: New Year's balls with their own hands, decoupage
There is a well-known method of decoupling balls, not from very complex, in this work will be used manga. If you are still a beginner in decoupage, you can safely use the proposed method, it is interesting and quite affordable. At the same time and practice.
What materials do you need:
- Christmas balls themselves;
- Three-layer napkins with Christmas motifs;
- Adhesive PVA;
- Acrylic paints;
- Glossy varnish;
Prepare the ball as described in the previous paragraph. It should be smooth and clean. Use a sponge with a paint that is mixed with a manga, doing it in a dotted manner - you will have a snow effect. And while the balls dry, you need to prepare napkins. The upper bright layer is separated, and the pattern should be torn along the contour. You glue it, neatly smoothing the pattern from the center to the edges.
Continuation of the master class on decoupage of Christmas balls
When the napkin has dried, you must include a real artist. The edges of the pasted pattern should be ground, and the untouched part should be painted, choosing a tone of paint that is consonant with the tone of the image. To give the image volume, you can use a structural paste.
Multiple coating with a layer of acrylic varnish ball is not always necessary. Perhaps you specifically want to make structural, rough balls. Or thickly sprinkle the ball with sequins.
Contour painting will also be interesting. And the most original way for sure can be reverse decoupage. All manipulations are done inside the ball, which is divided into two halves. Each part can be processed in turn. The picture will be glued to the inside of the half-ball.
Nuances of the master class for decoupling the Christmas balls
All MKs are similar to each other, if you do not undertake the work of special complexity. But in each case there are some defining nuances that determine the highlight of the work. Or just the details that a beginner can ignore in ignorance.
Nuances in decoupage of balls:
- Always properly prepare the ball for decoration - remove fat from the ball using alcohol or dishwashing liquid;
- You can dry the New Year's balloon with a hair dryer, and if you do craquelure( cracks), they will be more expressive;
- Each layer of varnish must dry before you apply the next - hurry up, spoil all the work;
- In the course can go all the additional ways of decoration - eye shadow, sequins, pastels, even pencil shavings.
You can take photos of family members on Christmas balls. Only to stylize them under retro or, for example, ethno-style. Then it will be really a memorable toy.
Snow decoupage of Christmas balls from foam
With beating balls you need to work very cautiously. But with foam plastic balls there will be no such problems. You can cut a ball of polystyrene, which you can decorate as you like. Tie with threads, wrap with a beautiful cloth, wrap in design paper, and of course, glue it.
And you can make a decoupage of a snowball. To get artificial snow, you need to take a mango, glue and white paint. Mix everything together and the snow is ready. Such a resulting mass of balls are covered completely or fragmentarily. And after the balloon has dried, you can paste the drawings.
Decoupage of Christmas balls( video)
Decoupage of Christmas balls - this is another opportunity to decorate something in a way of creative appliqué.As a result, you get a completely new thing, without any defects, beautiful, unique. And most importantly, all this is done by our own hands!