- Delicious fritters from chicken liver can be supplemented with almost any garnish Cooking time: 30 min.;
- Portions: 4;
- Kcal: 150.5;
- Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates: 16 g / 4.9 g / 10.5 g.
Chicken liver is a nutritious and healthy product, which contains many vitamins and substances necessary for the body. For those who are important calorie intake of food - this is an excellent option, helping to feed the whole family and at the same time avoid convulsively counting the energy value of the dish. Pancakes made from chicken liver can be made quite simply, but there are several options for their preparation.
- Chicken liver pancakes: useful tips for cooking
- The simplest recipe: how to cook fritters from chicken liver
- Dietary fritters with chicken liver and carrots
- Delicate fritters with chicken liver with poppy
- Delicious fritters with chicken liver and rice
- Pancakesfrom chicken liver for children: simple recipe
- Chicken liver fritters: recipe step by
step with a photo
- Cooking delicious pancakes made from chicken liver( video)
Chicken liver pancakes: useful tips forpreparation
To ensure that the planned dish is really delicious, you must follow some recommendations and rules for their preparation. And special attention should be paid to the main product - chicken liver.
When buying the main ingredient of pancakes, you need to pay attention to the appearance of the liver. It should be fresh, shiny, have a burgundy color. If there are any stains or gray coating on its surface, and the product itself also smells unpleasant - it is better to refuse the purchase.
To make cooked liver pancakes not too greasy, they must be dried with a plain paper napkin.
Some tricks of preparation of pancakes from the liver:
- To remove the bitterness of the product, before consumption, it can be doused with boiled water( or just rinsed), and then soakedin milk for a couple of hours;
- The use of onions during cooking, makes it juicy and gives a delicious flavor;
- To have the pancakes kept in shape and do not fall apart all over the frying pan, flour, rice, eggs are added to the mince;
- If you put in a minced baking powder - pancakes will be more lush and tender;
- After frying, pancakes can be spread on paper napkins so that they absorb excess fat.
Remembering such small things, you can make your food more useful and tasty.
The easiest recipe: how to cook fritters from chicken liver
If you do not want to think long and fuss in the kitchen, you can choose a classic recipe for making pancakes from the liver. From this they will not get worse.
The composition of the products required for this dish:
- The liver - half a kilogram;
- Wheat flour - four full tablespoons;
- Egg - one thing;
- Sour cream with a low percentage of fat content - three to four spoons;
- Onion - two medium sized heads;
- Seasonings and salt - to taste.
The process of preparing pancakes step by step:
- First, the liver needs to be washed, get rid of the film and possible veins. Then "pass" it through the meat grinder, combining with onions. You can do this in a blender.
- Add the resulting mass of pre-whipped raw eggs, sour cream, flour and seasonings. Salt. The dough should have a normal average consistency.
- The frying pan with oil is warmed up and then pancakes are laid out on it. You can use a spoon for this.
Finished pancakes have a well-browned brown crust. The main thing is not to overdry them.
Dietary fritters with chicken liver and carrots
To prepare liver pancakes with carrots, many products are not needed. Everything is prepared quickly and easily.
Preparation of diet pancakes with liver and carrots is easy. This will require a small amount of products and minimum time
- Chicken liver - half kilogram;
- Carrots in raw form - one average stuff;
- Onion - one middle head;
- Chicken egg - one;
- Pepper, salt, favorite seasonings - according to taste.
A well-washed and cleaned from veins and films, the liver "turns" on a meat grinder or is ground in a blender along with carrots and onions.
Eggs and condiments are added to the mixture. The mass is salted and peppered, and then mixed until a mixture without lumps is obtained. Actually, everything. It remains to fry pancakes.
If a lot of liquid appears during the preparation of minced meat, it must be disposed of.
Delicate fritters with chicken liver with poppy
Fritters from chicken liver with the addition of manga are very delicate and juicy.
To prepare this dish you will need:
- Chicken liver - half a kilogram;
- Semolina - 100 grams;
- Chicken egg - one piece;
- Flour - 50 grams;
- Onions - one head;
- Salt with pepper to taste.
The recipe for cooking is as follows:
- The liver and onions are scrolled in a meat grinder;
- With a fork or whisk, a raw egg is beaten and added to the paste;
- A mixture of the resulting chicken ground is salted and peppered;
- Added mancha and sifted flour;
- All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed to make not a thick mass, without lumps;
- You can start frying pancakes.
Remember that the manga has the property of swelling, increase the size of the dish. Therefore pancakes turn out lush and juicy.
Delicious chicken liver fritters with rice
Rice is the ingredient that can be added to a lot of dishes. The pancakes made from chicken liver are also no exception.
- Chicken liver - 650 grams;
- A raw egg is one;
- Flour - 100 grams;
- Bow - 1 middle head;Boiled rice - 1 glass;
- Seasonings and salt - according to taste preferences.
- Onion and liver are scrolled through a meat grinder;
- Rice boils, cools and then mixes with minced meat;
- Add flour, beaten raw egg, seasonings, and then salt;
- The resulting mixture is laid out on a well-heated frying pan and fried on both sides for about three to four minutes.
Rice is best used steamed. In this case, it will not stick together, but will be crumbly. If desired, it can be replaced with oat flakes or pearl barley.
Chicken liver fritters for children: simple recipe
When preparing food for children, emphasis should be placed on the beneficial properties of the food consumed, and also to ensure that the dish is easy for the stomach and does not harm the baby. But this does not mean that the child will not be able to cook delicious food. Pancakes from chicken liver can be given to a little man, if properly cooked.
Tasty and tender pancakes made from chicken liver are sure to appeal to both adults and children.
. In order to make hepatic pancakes it will be necessary:
- Liver - 200 grams;
- One medium bulb;
- Wheat flour - 60 grams;
- One chicken egg;Pepper and salt.
Everything starts, as in the previous versions, with a twist of the liver along with the onion in a meat grinder or chopping in a blender.
Then add salt, egg and gradually intervene flour. The dough should have a thin, medium density.
Then each pancake with a spoon or ladle pours out onto a hot skillet with vegetable oil and is fried on each side.
Prepared in this way pancakes are lush, juicy and very tasty for kids.
You can specially treat already cooked pancakes in the oven. For this, a bow with a carrot that is rubbed on the middle grater is passaged in the pan and then laid out on the baking sheet in layers. Each layer is poured with cooked vegetables. Then the form is closed with foil and put in the oven at a temperature of 180C for about 10-15 minutes. The pancakes are ready.
Summing up, we can say that pancakes from chicken liver is a tasty and nutritious dish that can be consumed for breakfast and dinner. They are good not only in hot, but also in a cold form. You can serve pancakes with a variety of vegetables, herbs and side dishes: pasta, potatoes, stewed cabbage. And you can just put it on a plate and add a little sour cream. Even in such a simple frame, they will not lose their taste.
Pancakes fritters: recipe step by step with photos
For preparation of pancakes, take a quality liver, clean it from streaks, pass through a meat grinder or grind it in a blender
. In the resulting mass, add eggs, a little flour, salt and spices to taste
Add flourit is necessary until the mass becomes the average density of
. Then, heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and alternately lay out the fritters
. Fry the liver pancakes in a frying pan until the goldenRochko
Good fried fritters can be laid out on a large platter just before serving. Bon Appetit!
Cooking delicious pancakes from chicken liver( video)